Bar Harbor Maternity Photography
Looking for the perfect coastal scenic location for maternity photos?
Look no further, Acadia National Park in Bar Harbor, Maine is FULL of amazing spots for photos and includes many diverse places that are just candy to your eye! From Sand Beach, to Thunder Hole, and even up on Cadillac Mountain, you cannot go wrong when taking photos in the park!
A lot of people vacation to Acadia National Park every year! And I mean A LOT! I’ve come to realize that this is the perfect opportunity to also have some professional portraits taken by a Maine Photographer! Better yet, a local who knows the area so well and can give you the grand tour and tips for your visit while getting epic photos done as well! When vacationing in Bat Harbor, seeing the views this place has to offer is a must! The rocky coast of Maine with the pine trees, islands, beaches, and mountain cliffs does not disappoint! Within the park, there are many trails to hike that vary from easy flat paths, to mountain side cliffs that require skills and include iron rungs. Some people like to sit and listen to the ocean waves crash into Thunder Hole, so I love to take people there for portraits too. Incredible views and a fun little spot to witness the power of mother nature! Another great spot that I love to bring people to is Cadillac Mountain. You can never go wrong by taking the road up to the top of the mountain!
There really is no bad spot for photos in the park! Along the roadways, you can just pull over and take in the scenery.
A few tips for vacationing in Bar Harbor, Maine, and visiting Acadia National Park!
- Plan ahead for busy times and crowds. Expect delays in the park, and have a backup plan if parking is full in some places.
- Budget for the entrance fee at the park. If you are from away, you can expect to pay around $30 per vehicle which includes a 7-day pass.
- Pay attention to road signs, most of Park Loop road is ONE WAY!
- If you are visiting Thunder Hole, aim to visit 2 hour prior to high tide.
- Cadillac Mountain now requires reservations in advance at $6 per car. You can make a reservation here!